Announcement: We’ve moved league management platforms!
Min/Max 4/8 teams per division of Mens/Womens/COED/U20 COED
Games are officiated and insured, please refer to the Rules and Code of Conduct pages.
- 9v9 (includes keeper) with 2X25 minute halves
- Team fee covers 25 players
- COED teams must field 3 girls minimum
- Players are allowed to play on COED and another division (you’re gonna be crazy exhausted, though. Think of the bragging rights!)
- Registered teams must provide a team roster 1 week prior to event
- No refunds after Sept 1
This is an open tourney to all Albertans.
We do everything online and provide each team the full version of PowerUp for this tourney to manage their team – use it as this is how we manage the event, too.
To secure your team spot
Mens, Womens, COED (drop down menu)
Link: Upcoming tournament details TBA
Early bird fee: TBA
Regular fee: TBA
While you can play with a team of minimum size, we strongly encourage building a roster of 18 as this is a game of endurance.
* In the event of unavoidable field closures, the Spartan Championship Tournament may be moved to a different date. We ask that players and teams be understanding as such a change is out of our hands and up to the facilities or cities with whom we have bookings. With our sincere regrets, refunds cannot be issued.